This page describes how to upload images for the Coventry Moves project.
Firstly, you'll need to decide whether teacher will upload the images or whether the flags will go home with pupils to be uploaded by a parent.
In order to upload an image, please use the following steps:
- Take a photograph of the flag.
- Create a user account and request an upgrade to become a Contributor.
- Read the T&Cs and help pages to understand more about Coventry Digital.
- When you are a contributor, use the menu in the top left to navigate to 'Submissions'.
- Follow the instructions to choose the file and add information about it.
- Your file will be submitted for moderation and if accepted will be published on Coventry Digital. You'll see 'accepted' in Submissions.
- If there are errors or questions, it'll be returned with an explanatory note.
- Enjoy using Coventry Digital to explore more about Coventry, including the galleries. Remember, you can upload anything Coventry-related.